Get updates from Philippine Wonders by Email
Enter your email below:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shoutbox
Previous Next
Latest on Tue, 11:30 am

Yanna yap: from cebu to cagayan how much?

megur: Generating imvu credits generator a picture storage period, fresh paint with pastel as you can normally be organized the knack regarding pictures becomes my enthusiasm [...]

agoncharenko: Всем Доброе утро! Заходите на В нашем интернет - магазине самые низкие цены, огромный выбор товаров на любой вкус. Заходите и вы не пожалеете!.

AlfredSads: Интересно знать а почему пользуется популярностью русское порно онлайн, скорей всего из-за того, что русские девушки могут делать такие вещи, которые совсем не подсилу другим, [...]

Elgun: Zdraveite,moga li da nau4a ot vas to4nata suma koqto mi e neobhodima za smqna na suttat na zemedelska zemq 4-ta kategoriq,6402M2 ,s cel izgrajdane na [...]

outficcon: The information is quite significant.

Michaelhame: Lovely forum posts. With thanks. That is very interesting, You're an excessively professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to looking for [...]

jessie: HOW much is the betadine gargle?

lotehoreme: Holla! Try to open this fucking nice blog: -> http://eholot.hostenko.com/techmarine-tm7ce/ Thanks!

faktodorw: Zdravstvyite, otkrilsia sait Doska Stavropolskogo i Krasnodarskogo kraia http://www.visipi.ru podderji sait

Cheap Bohol Tour Packages 2010 (Chocolate Hills Tour | Panglao Tour)

For anyone wanting to visit Bohol, we are posting here Cheap Bohol Tour Packages for 2010 for your reference.

Chocolate Hills Tour Package includes interesting and known-tourist spots like the Blood Compact Shrine, Baclayon Churchtarsier viewing in Loboc,  river cruise in Loboc River, hanging bridge in Sevilla, man-made forest in Loboc-Bilar boundery, butterfly farm in Bilar and Chocolate Hills in Carmen.

Sagbayan Peak Tour Package is similar to Chocolate Hills Tour Package with the addition of Sagbayan Peak as one of the destinations.

In Panglao Island Tour, you will visit spots like the Dauis Church (which was featured in Rated K), Hinagdanan Cave and White Sand Beaches.

You can contact Us @ +63-927-618-0959, George Noroño at +63-918-385-8084, Jesse Araneta Espejo at +63-912-529-8818 or email us at boholtoursandpackages@yahoo.com for arrangements. You can also chat us using Yahoo Messenger, just add boholtoursandpackages@yahoo.com to your contacts in YM.

Tour Package Van Rate
Chocolate Hills Tour 2,500.00
Panglao Island Tour 2,000.00
Loboc Tour 2,000.00
Transfer to Panglao Hotels 800.00
Ubay Agri-Park Tour 4,000.00
Sagbayan Peak Tour 3,000.00
Tagbilaran City Tour 1,500.00
Dolphin Watching 2,000.00

Note:

* All prices stated are expressed in Philippine Peso. Prices may change without prior notice.

* Hotel reservations for visitors availing any of the Tour Packages is free of charge.

Van for Hire

Van for Hire

Entrance Fees (per head):
Chocolate Hills :PhP 50.00
Butterfly Garden :PhP 20.00
Loboc :PhP 350.00 (inclusive river cruise and meal)

If you want 2D/1N, 3D/2N Tour package here in Bohol, we can arrange one for you. Just contact us via email at boholtoursandpackages@yahoo.com or chat with us using Yahoo Messenger.

Hot Posts

32 Responses to “Cheap Bohol Tour Packages 2010 (Chocolate Hills Tour | Panglao Tour)”

• laila says:

Thanks for this wonderful and informative site.

We were able to spend one of our most memorable tour experience in Bohol. Thanks to Philippine Wonders and to george….

• I have been to several tourist spots in the Philippines including Palawan, Boracay, Bohol, Cebu, Pagudpud, and more.

Drop by my site to check my post on Places to Visit in the Philippines which I based on my personal experiences: http://www.thingswelovetohate.com/2009/06/places-to-go-in-philippines.html

• george says:

ma’m laila,

thank you so much. we also had a great time with you. hope to see you again.

GODBLESS!

GEORGE and my family

• george says:

sir/ma’m,

thank you for spending your tour with us. Hope to see you again in one of your future vacation trips….

GODBLESS!

REGARDS FROM GEORGE &

MY FAMILY

• cj says:

Just want to ask if your tour package chocolate hills includes entrance fees/lunch in loboc river and hotel-tour-hotel transfer.

Thanks.

• tour says:

Cj,

Tour packages doesn’t include entrance fees. Usually, the tourists shoulders those expenses. Tour packages listed here are for transportation services only and for special arrangements for your place of stay. But if you would like to avoid all the hustles, we can arrange a special package for you. Just contact the numbers listed above.

• elmo says:

hi,

just want to ask if the rates are still the same for October 2009?

thanks!

• anton says:

As there have been very little changes in the oil prices, I think the rates will still be the same.

Just contact George Noroño at +63-918-385-8084, Jesse Araneta Espejo at +63-912-529-8818 for updated rates, and based on my experience, you can negotiate for discounts to as much as Php 500.00 for choco tour…

• george says:

nice philippinewonders site

• The Scribe says:

An escapade to bohol, is sure is an unforgettable one. Leaves one feeling refreshed and relaxed, away from the bussles of everyday living. Cheers and more power online!

• jenny says:

just to verify..your posted rates cover only the van rental & driver for the entire day of the tour or may time limit pa?

for the chocolate hills tour, are u available on april 4 or 5, 2010? im planning a trip for my family of 6.

another question about your panglao island tour, included ba yun bohol beefarm? or kung pede ba isama sa itinerary?

really need answers asap to finalize our travel plans. thanks in advance!

• Alfred says:

hi,just to inquire if possible for package in 5d/4nights(4pax adults)including tour place.How much?
    If yes,kindly specify the complete details so i can discuss this to my colleaugues.

• Rosell says:

Hi,

Pa quote naman for 4 adults, 9 & 5 years old and infant on July 3-5, 2010. The most affordable tour and accomodation package that u can give. And instead of Chocolate Hills, pd Sagbayan Peak nalang.

Thanks
    Rosell

• analyzea says:

hello…i would like to take a trip to bohol on July 8-10 with my bf. is it possible to have a package of 2 nights and 3 days? if so, could u possibly send me the itinerary which also includes accommodation and all entrance fees?
    and if possible round trip airfare inclusion from iloilo to bohol.

please include all fees and details so i can also finalize my plan of going there..

one more thing: could you send your reply to my e-mail? i would greatly appreciate it..thanks a lot!

• chery says:

Hi! We going to visit bohol in Dec 2 to 6, 2010. And we decided to try your bohol package for group of 4 people and a child. Since you posted 3days and 2 nights how much are we going to spend if we wanted to extend until we get back in Manila.(4 nights and 4 days)

Flight details:
    December 2 (Thurs) 15:00 to December 6 (Mon) 07:30
    Manila to Tagbilaran (Philippine Airlines)

Cheryl Gaela
    Frederick Gaela
    Freyja Onita Gaela (3 yrs old)
    Jobelle Angeles
    Carlito Ponggos

Please reply to this message as soon as possible for us to decide earlier what package are we going to avail. Hoping for discounts. Thanks!

• mei says:

hi,..we are going to visit bohol in aug21-23,.pde po pa quote for 8 persons,.

yung countryside tour po un po ba ung 2500 pra sa van?how about ung sa 2nd day nmin,.

thanks

• Jessica says:

With all inclusive trips, you simply make a single transaction and you are all good from there, depending on where you get your deal from. If you get it from the establishment itself, you may get the benefits that you otherwise wouldn?t be able to afford. Most times, a single transaction can cover transportation and accommodation. Meals can be included too, as well as the various amenities and activities you can enjoy at your chosen vacation spot. This one transaction approach is what makes all inclusive deals hassle free.

• India Travel says:

I’ve travelled extensively through Rajasthan and have additionally put in time in Uttar Pradesh and Goa, Kerala, Karnataka & Pondicherry. In the event you possess any thoughts regarding independent travel in these places, do shout.

• CHEAPEST BOHOL COUNTRY SIDE DAY TOUR USING NEW MODEL CARS AND VAN > http://boholspeecarrental.multiply.com

• Elizah says:

i’m planning to go to bohol on the 26th with a few friends. is the 3000 van rate for sagbayan peak tour per head or for the group? we’re around 3-5 persons.

• Vina says:

Hi,

Can you give me a quote for 11 persons this coming Mar. 26 to 29?
    Pls. include 4days/3nights beachfront hotel accommodation, land transfers and tour packages (countryside tour, island/dolphin watching and panglao tours). Pls. affordable rates only.

Salamat!

Vina Bertiz

• relating to the lively manner you provide vital strategies through your blog and as well inspire participation from people on this concept so my simple

• I simply could not leave your website prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual information an individual provide for your guests? Is going to be again ceaselessly to investigate cross-check new posts

• Edxoqbyb says:

I’d like to withdraw $100, please http://ykemaquhokyr.de.tl nymphets delicious girls WOW this girl is something else! She was not born, she was bred. That can be the only explaination for that body perfection. BONUS: her face is gorgeous! Plus the short hair style compliments her slender neck and HUGE rack!

• Tokxmivq says:

What line of work are you in? http://afaratitycijy.de.tl thai image bbs
    he cums like I do. She is fucking hot! When she tells him to cum on her face, and then enjoys it… that is every guys dream!

• kjdahwfs says:

I will right away grasp your rss feed as I can’t in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me understand in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

• Wow! In the end I got a webpage from where I be able to actually get
    helpful data regarding my study and knowledge.

Also visit my website diesel mechanics Near shelby nc

• Gertie says:

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of info on your
    blog. Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You’ve performed an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends.
    I’m confident they will be benefited from this website.

• Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be
    a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will
    come back later on. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have a nice holiday
    weekend!

Have a look at my webpage: watch locke online

• My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You can not consider just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

• To understand the process that plastic extrusion companies use to manufacture their own products, you have to have some knowledge of chemistry and an understanding of the complex machines that are used in the manufacturing process. The twist should also be built to meet a given style of die. The barrier screw in designed to counter this problem.